Ever wanted to feel like Audrey Hepburn in Roman holiday and explore the city on Vespa?
We can make that happen!
You will be visiting the most beautiful hilltop towns in Mirna river valley, taste the local products and enjoy in the relaxing day out. There are a plenty of photo opportunities on the way, istrian truffle, olive oil and honey tasting.
Small groups, relaxed atmosphere, slow life on the Vespa drive being there in the nature, lot of historic sites, and background scenery of life how it used to be.
- Professional travel companion
- Vespa scooters for use with safety equipment, accident insurance
- Truffle tasting, Olive oil tasting in Groznjan
- Visit Motovun, Oprtalj, Groznjan
Vespa Tour available
- Upon request
- April to mid October
- Motovun is the departure/return point
- A valid driver’s license is required (a motorcycle driver’s license is not required).
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Participants should wear appropriate clothing and footwear ( no open shoes, flip flops etc). Wear comfortable clothes. Take into account you will be driving a scooter.
- To participate in our scooter tour prior experience is mandatory and highly recommended. Please be aware that we are not a scooter learning driving school.
- We reserve the right to deny any participant taking part or continuing the scooter tour if we feel the participant is unable to operate the scooter safely. The decision is made by our guide upon test drive and is without change. No refunds are offered.
- No pregnant ladies will be accepted.
- An expired driver’s license will not be accepted and will be considered as a no show. Full payment will be incurred in this case.
- Cancellation Insurance not included- we highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance which includes trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
Join our newsletter
Sign up for the latest news, special offers and best rates!